The Top 5 Things Brides Would Have Changed For Their Destination Wedding At The Delaware/Maryland Beaches.
According To Research Done By Wedding Wire & The Knot For The Delaware & Maryland Beach Area Posted May 2nd 2020.
5) Buying A Different Dress. Yes most brides stated that they would have put more time into looking for a more affordable and comfortable wedding dress. Some brides stated they later had found a better dress at a lower price. 67% stated they had chosen the dress a year prior to the wedding and it didn't fit correctly.
4) Taken Time Eat At The Reception. Most brides stated they was no coordination with anything and they were distracted from enjoying a great meal. 75% of the brides stated that the people they had put in charge like the matron of honor or maid of honor were overwhelmed with making decisions and were constantly asking the bride for help and advise. They would have hired a coordinator or a DJ who would coordinate for them. 99% stated the DJ was hired only to play music.
3) No One Could Hear The Ceremony. 89% of the brides stated that no one could hear the minister/officiant and their wedding vows during the ceremony. They had only hired the DJ for the reception. They said looking back the DJ did not offer this service to them.
2) The Buffet Line Was Out Of Control. 77% of the brides stated that their buffet line was out of control. No one was dismissing tables and everyone was getting up when they wanted to. There were long lines and a lot of noise and disruption. The venue did not do anything to help out or the DJ did not offer a solution.
1) Hiring A More Experienced DJ Company. A whopping 92% of all brides said they cut corners on their DJ and it showed big time. Most stated they went for the lowest price DJ and didn't check out their experience or qualifications when it came to doing weddings. Most stated they payed between $300-$700 on a DJ and thought that that was too high even then. Now looking back they said the DJ did a lot of mistakes like not playing the right song for their first dance, no bridal party introductions, not providing a microphone for toasts or speeches, not introducing parent dances, cake cutting or Bouquet/Garter Toss. They went on to say that the DJ played his or her own favorite songs and not songs they or guests had requested . Most said a lot of people left early due to the DJ and no one wanted to dance to the music being played. Furthermore the brides stated it made them look bad and it ruined their entire celebration. They said if they had to do it all over again they would choose a DJ with experience with weddings, who costs more and had great reviews. They also stated they would have hired a DJ who did ceremonies on the beach so everyone could hear the ceremony. 88% stated that the DJ should have been one of the top 3 highest paid vendors for their wedding.
Stephanie Hitchens - The Wedding Pro
Don't be one of the brides who make this list every year, be different and make the "Right Choice" the first time with Right Choice DJ's Professional DJ Entertainment.
We have over 30 years experience in beach ceremonies, land ceremonies and receptions. We do it the way you want it done and make memories that last a life time. Let us make your wedding the talk of the town.
We play the right song at the right time keeping the dance floor packed and the party going all night. We read the crowd and get everyone involved with the music. We work with you to customize the wedding of your dreams.
We offer a ceremony coordinator for free who does a ceremony rehearsal the night before your big day and gets everyone comfortable for the big day. On wedding day she will work magic and make your wedding be amazing with getting everything timed out to music and make the bride be the center of attention as she flows down the aisle at the perfect time. We provide a full sound system for the ceremony with no long extension cords or generators. For beach ceremonies we are right on the beach with you playing music and having a microphone on the minister/officiant and a microphone for the bride and groom so everyone can hear the service and wedding vows.
For cocktail hour we play music your choice, then we announce everyone one for the reception. Then we go into bridal party introductions. We announce your whole bridal party with a song you choose upbeat and fun. And then we make a grand entrance for the bride and groom. Then we go to work with your prearranged event planner that we have discussed with you 30 days prior to your event. We do everything and announce each event like First dance with song of your choice , parent dances with songs of your choice, cake cutting with song of your choice, speeches and toasts, bouquet and garter toss with songs of your choice plus if it's buffet leave it to us to ensure a smooth running buffet line as we call tables.
We provide a wireless handheld microphone for blessings and toasts and speeches. We play music of your choice for dinner. Then we turn on the free dance floor lights and crank up the party tunes as requested by you and your guests and we blend in the big party hits to ensure a packed dance floor all night long. We do little talking during dance time we let the music do the talking. Then we play one final song of the night as we thank everyone for coming on your behalf and play a song you choose.
No travel charge, no setup fees or breakdown fees.
We offer at an additional charge officiant services and beautiful room uplighting. Need a photographer for your wedding who will capture all those beautiful and memorable pictures we have one on staff as well.